1.) What is the warranty policy for the products?
· All Vapshot products come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty
· All Vapshot products come with a 1 year phone, email and chat support program
· Extended warranties and support can be purchased any time during the initial first year after receiving the product
· Out of warranty support or service will be charged on a per case basis
· The Home systems cannot be used for commercial purposes as it is not specifically designed for that purpose. Continual use in that manner will cause the system to overheat and shutdown. Once the internal sensor has been set-off from repeated use in this manner, all warranties and support are void in addition to that unit no longer being eligible for supplies, accessories or replacement parts.
· Please note: Vapshot systems are designed for use in specific countries. 110V models are designated for North America use only. If they are exported internationally, any authorized local dealer or distributor for Vapshot which may be in that country cannot provide direct support for North America models. All support and warranty requests must be sent to Vapshot USA, which can only provide support, warranty, replacement parts, and accessories to the original purchaser located in North America.
2.) What is the return policy for products?
· Home systems can be returned within 7 days after receiving the products. A 25% re-stocking fee will apply and shipping
charges will not be eligible for a refund. The customer is responsible for returning the product back to us in the original packaging
with all included accessories. Commercial systems and accessories including consumables such as serving bottles, caps, injection nozzles, straws, and balloons are non-returnable for refund.
· If a product is defective, Vapshot can elect to repair or replace the product at its sole discretion.
· If DOA, Vapshot will pay for Ground shipping both ways, otherwise customer is responsible for shipping to Vapshot and Vapshot will
be responsible for return Ground shipping to customer.
· Upgraded return shipping will be an additional charge.
· Returning products MUST be shipped in original shipping packaging, otherwise contact Vapshot for replacement packaging. A fee
of up to $250 will be charged per replacement shipping package.
· If a product is damaged during shipping, Vapshot can elect to repair or replace the product at its sole discretion. After completion
of claim with carrier.
· If a product is lost during shipping, Vapshot will replace the product at no cost to the customer after the claim process has been
completed with the carrier.
· All products returning for repair or replacement must have a RMA number issued by Vapshot. Unauthorized returns will be refused
and shipped back to sender freight collect.
3.) Shipping charges and handling fee:
· The quoted shipping charges will include fees for packaging, handling and insurance against loss or damage.
· Vapshot has sole rights to select the shipping carrier it uses for shipment of all orders.
· It is possible in some cases to request a specific shipping carrier that is not the default carrier for Vapshot. A service fee of $25 may
be assessed if approved.
· It is permitted to utilize the recipient’s shipping account. A service fee of $25 may be assessed and Vapshot is not responsible for
the shipment once it has been picked up or received by the designated shipping carrier by the recipient. Any damage, loss or issues
arising from the shipment is the sole responsibility of the recipient. Vapshot may at its own accord, assist in the filing of any claims
for damage or loss do to shipping, but it is not obligated to do so by default.
Please note: Upgrading or using your Vapshot products with unauthorized, incompatible, or unsupported hardware, software, or consumables will invalidate your warranty and support.
All products returning for refund, repair or replacement must have a RMA number issued by Vapshot. Unauthorized returns will be refused and shipped back to sender freight collect.